In this tutorial, I will show you, "How to Mirror your iPhone and iPad Screen on PC and Mac For Free" and "How to Record your iPhone and iPad Screen while Mirroring on PC and Mac".
Do you wish there was a free mirroring software for PC or Mac to mirror and record your iPhone and iPad screen? Are you tired of searching for cracked version of popular mirroring software's on Torrents?
Are you one of those who are using trial versions of mirroring software's like Air Server, Reflector, Air Parrot 2, Mirroring360, etc., for PC and Mac, but don't wanna pay for the paid version because you think there might be a free and better alternative?
And, if you are an iOS gamer and you want to help people to complete a game level or a Youtuber who wants to create "How-To Videos on iPhone and iPad", then this tutorial will definitely help you.
Can see the gif image below of my iPad's interface? If you can't see, please refresh your browser. I have mirrored my iPad on my PC, recorded my iPad's screen and converted the video into a gif image to show how your iPhone and iPad screen appears when are you are mirroring them on your PC or Mac.
Also: How to Record Screen of iPhone and iPad? (Alternative Method)
1) How to Mirror and Record iPhone and iPad Screen on PC and Mac? (Without Wifi)
1) Go to this website: iTools
2) Look for English Version of iTools 3.
3) Forget it, this is the link to download iTools 3 on PC (English Version) and download iTools for Mac (Chinese Version) / iTools for Mac (English Version)
4) Plugin your iPhone and iPad to PC or Mac. Install iTools on your PC or Mac and Open it.
5) For PC users, Click on Toolbox (top right) and then click on Real-Time Desktop. Mac users have to figure out the airplay symbol and click on it as I don't understand Mandarin.
6) As soon as you click, it will show progress bar. Wait for some time and then you can mirror and record your iPhone and iPad screen.
Note: This method is laggy. As you slide to another screen on your iPhone and iPad, the response on your PC or Mac appears to be lagging by a second.
Interesting: How to Download Torrents on iPhone and iPad with and without jailbreak?
2) How to Mirror and Record iPhone and iPad Screen on PC? (Using Wifi)
1) Go to iTools Link: Download Air Player on your PC.
2) Install Air Player on your PC and open the application.
3) As soon as you open Air Player, just slide upwards at the bottom screen of your iPhone and iPad to see Air Play mode getting activated.
4) Tap on Air Play on your iPhone and iPad and you will see iTools followed by your PC name.
5) Tap on iTools [PC Name] and you will see Mirroring option just below it. Just Toggle Mirroring option to the right and now you can mirror your iPhone and iPad screen on your PC and record it too.
6) To record the video, you will have to click on the red dot recording button at the top of Air Player application. Once, you click it, it will start recording your iPhone and iPad screen.
7) When you click the red dot recording button for the second time, screen recording of your iPhone and iPad's screen will stop and a folder will open which contains the screen recording video of your iPhone and iPad.
Note: You will see iTools watermark at the bottom of every video you record.
Now, if you want to help gamers to complete a level or upload a game video or any how-to video on Youtube, you have all the necessary tools to start. Mac users can download full version of Air Server on Kickass Torrents to mirror their iPhone and iPad screen as it available for free.
If you like this tutorial, Subscribe to our News Letter below and Like us on Facebook.